pLANT START CSA
Our plants are all grown to order using sustainable & environmentally friendly practices. We use organic soils and fertilizers and never use chemical pesticides. Unlike the starts sold at your typical 'Big Box' Store, our focus is on open-pollinated, heirloom, and hybrid varieties, never GMO. Choosing cultivars that perform well in our unique growing climate is a priority. All seeds, potting soil, and amendments will be Certified Organic, we even use CowPots to eliminate the use of plastics in our production. Our goal is to help out with your home garden by providing you with all the plants you will need to have a healthy and productive garden all season long. We offer pre-packaged options to help you with decision making, or, for the more adventurous, you can pick your own from our seed start page.
For best pricing and guaranteed availability be sure to sign up for your CSA and pre-order your veggies before February 15, 2018!
WE OFFER OTHER GREAT SERVICES TO HELP YOUR GARDEN FLOURISH!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign-up to receive one of our four different share options
- We do all of the sowing, germinating and growing for you
- You pick up all of your garden ready veggie starts OR we can deliver them directly to you (delivery fee starting at $15)
- Grow, harvest and enjoy your delicous produce!
- We can design and install the perfect garden and watering system for you and your family
- Already have a garden space? We can plan your crop layout, including succession and rotation plantings
- We can send a crew member out to clear and prep your beds and even plant your starts
- Our maintenance team specializes in the organic support of vegetable gardens; from weeding & watering to organic fertilizing, harvesting and fall clean up.